How to apply
Application deadline is September 15, 2023.
After that date, applications are not accepted, and preliminary judging starts.
To complete the submission, you have to send a number of documents to the Competition Secretary before January 16th via e-mail email@example.com, or with regular mail (post) to addresses stated on our contacts page:
- A copy (a scan) of the birth certificate, or passport;
- A short CV (biography) with details of education and participation in competitions;
- A letter of recommendation (in English) signed by the management of the teaching institution or by the teaching professor;
- 2 recent photos — one passport photo and one artistic photo with the name;
- Competition repertoire, including exact details of titles and individual movements, the duration of each work or of each separate movement;
- Proof of the payment of 20 euro of the application fee to The Stichting IPC (The Foundation IPC):
Rabobank Enschede – Haaksbergen
Het Eeftink 2, 7541 WH Enschede, the Netherlands
IBAN: NL06 RABO 0155 1575 58
Account number: 1551.57.558
Account holder – Foundation IPC
After 1st of October the results of the preliminary judging will be published online. Successful applicants have to make a payment of the participation fee of 150 euro. The money transfer must be completed before October 1st. The fee of 150 euro cannot be returned in case of no show. Participants who come for registration will receive 50 euro, so effective fee is only 100 euro.