How to apply
Application deadline is June 30, 2021.
After that date, applications are not accepted, and preliminary judging starts.
To complete the submission, you have to send a number of documents to the Competition Secretary before July 1st via e-mail email@example.com, or with regular mail (post) to addresses stated on our contacts page:
- A copy (a scan) of the birth certificate, or passport;
- A short CV (biography) with details of education and participation in competitions;
- A letter of recommendation (in English) signed by the management of the teaching institution or by the teaching professor;
- 2 recent photos — one passport photo and one artistic photo with the name;
- Competition repertoire, including exact details of titles and individual movements, the duration of each work or of each separate movement;
- Proof of the payment of 20 euro of the application fee to The Stichting IPC (The Foundation IPC):
Rabobank Enschede – Haaksbergen
Het Eeftink 2, 7541 WH Enschede, the Netherlands
IBAN: NL06 RABO 0155 1575 58
Account number: 1551.57.558
Account holder – Foundation IPC