26 October 2012
CLOSING CONCERT OF WINNERS
AFTER THE CLOSING CONCERT THE JURY HAS ANNOUNCED THE WINNERS OF OUR COMPETITION :
- 11 Davit Khrikuli (GEORGIA) 1st Prize ; Schumer Prize
- 23 Wai Yuen Wong (HONG KONG) 2nd Prize ; Press Prize; Audience Prize
- 5 Vladislav Fedorov (RUSSIA) 3rd Prize
- 16 Tristan Murphy (AUSTRALIA) Prix Unique
- 3 Elvira Budiman (Indonesia) Outstanding achievement
- 9 Olexiy Kanke (Ukraine) Outstanding achievement
- 10 Alexandra Kaptein (The Netherlands) Outstanding achievement
- 15 Dmitri Malignan (France) Outstanding achievement
- 29 Giorgio Trione (ITALY) 1st Prize
- 17 Tamar Midelashvili (GEORGIA) 2nd Prize ; Press prize
- 32 Hao Zi Yoh (MALAYSIA) 2nd Prize ; Conservatory prize
- 21 Anke Pan (GERMANY) 3rd Prize
- 19 Elisabeth Nielsen (DENMARK) 3rd Prize ; Orchestra prize ; Audience prize
- 15 Olga Matieva (Russia) Outstanding achievement
- 22 Fabio Parada Rodriguez (Spain) Outstanding achievement
- 30 Claus Vermeulen (Belgium) Outstanding achievement
23 October 2012
Results of Group A at 19:30
Please note that time of announcing the results of Group A has been changed. The results will be live announced at 19:30, today on 23 October. Stay tuned!
22 October 2012
Group B finalists
Today the Jury has announced the 11 candidates who will play in the final round on Wednesday the 24th of October. You can find the names of the candidates below under group B
31 July 2012
Participant list is available now
We finally have published a complete list of participants who are accepted to take part in the International Piano Competition 2012!
You may find the list, program and biography of each participant on our website www.pianocompetition.com
Pictures will be added in few days.
The Organization Committee of the competition wishes every participant a good preparation and is looking forward in seeing all of them in October 2012 in Enschede!
1 July 2012
Application for our competition 2012 is closed now
We have received a large number of applications.
All applicants are registered in our database, but unfortunately we can not accept all of them.
We will need a few weeks to make a final selection.
The definitive list of participants will be published online on the 1st of August 2012 (www.pianocompetition.com)
The Applicants, who will not be admitted, will receive back the application fee.
24 October 2011
Application form is availavle now!
14 September 2011
4th International Piano Festival 2011
In October 2011 the Foundation of the International Piano Competition has planned the 4th edition of the ‘International Piano Festival’.
1 November 2010
Results of the International Piano Competition 2010
Dear participants, teachers and listeners!
The International Piano Competition 2010 has been successfully finished with big success and a lot of pleasure emotions. We still continue to work and permanently uploading new photo, video and so on. As it was promised before, all video recordings of the final for both group will be available to watch on our website in near future.
23 October 2010
We are glad to inform you results of the ballot. As usually, we keep alphabet order, but pick a letter where we begin. This year for Group A it is "M" and for group "B" it is "L".
Complete schedule for upcoming 4 days of preliminary rounds for both groups will be published on website till 19:00 (GMT+1).
Follow us also via facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Piano-Competition/136320273087026
28 September 2010
Important welcome letter with arrival information
To the participants of the
Enschede, 24 September 2010
We are happy to welcome you as a participant of the International Piano Competition for Young Musicians 2010 in Enschede!
With this letter I would like to draw your attention to a number of important matters.
Please, click here to read whole letter
|Designed by leytman.design||© 2007 International Piano Competition For Young Musicians. All rights reserved.|