Each participant in the International Piano Competition for Young Musicians 2018 must complete and sign the application form posted on the internet www.pianocompetition.com.
In connection with the new AVG privacy law, the International Piano Competition for Young Musicians wants to inform you about the way we handle personal data. We only use your data for sending invitations and providing information. Personal data are never passed on to third parties, unless at the explicit request of the owner.
All other necessary documents must be sent to the Competition Secretary before 1st July 2018 via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or with regular mail (post) at the following address:
The International Piano Competition for Young Musicians
7533 BR Enschede, The Netherlands
The following documents must be sent to the Competition Secretary:
- A copy (a scan) of the birth certificate, or passport;
- A short CV (biography) with details of education and participation in competitions;
- A letter of recommendation (in English) signed by the management of the teaching institution or by the teaching professor;
- 2 recent photos -one passport photo and one artistic photo with the name;
- Competition repertoire, including exact details of titles and individual movements, the duration of each work or of each separate movement;
- Proof of the payment of 20 euro of the application fee to The Stichting IPC (The Foundation IPC):
Rabobank Enschede - Haaksbergen
Expenses connected with the money transfer are to be covered by the applicant.
Het Eeftink 2, 7541 WH Enschede, the Netherlands
IBAN: NL06 RABO 0155 1575 58
Account number: 1551.57.558
Account holder - Foundation IPC
Indicate the name and address of the bank where the transfer is made from
When transferring this payment be sure to mention: your name, age group (A,or B), application fee Foundation IPC 2018
After 1st of August 2018 the results of the preliminary judging will be published online. Successful applicants have to make a payment of the participation fee of 150 euro. The money transfer must be completed before 1st of september 2018
The fee of 150 euro cannot be returned in case of no show. Participants who come for registration will receive 50 euro, so effective fee is only 100 euro
At the end of application form each competitor must accept the conditions and regulations of the International Piano Competition for Young Musicians 2018. The first price winners of the International Piano Competitions in the past cannot participate in the same age category of the current Piano Competition.
Please Complete and sign the electronic application form: